Soy Wax Melts - Christmas Spice


Gift wrapping:
Options available
Adding to cart… The item has been added

Get your home feeling cosy and festive the healthy way...

Made with pure essential oils, Christmas Spice combines the spiciness of Cinnamon Bark and Clove Bud oil with the sweetness of Orange to create a warming and familiar scent without any synthetic chemicals.

Candle Melts are an amazing alternative to scented candles, in addition to this, they are safer to use. Firstly, they are fast melting, pop one into your wax warmer, grab a cuppa and upon your return, your room has filled with fragrance. In addition, they’re so easy to use compared to candles because they require no wick trimming. As a result, they are essentially a wick-less candle. Some wax warmers are operated by a tealight candle, however electric warmers are available which do a similar job.

Each Wax Melt Wax Deli Pot has 6 segments and is approx 48g in weight.  Each segment is topped with a real clove bud, these add additional spice to the fragrance and a re fine to use in your usual burner.

Each segment should give you at least 2hours of good strong fragrance, after this it becomes a more milder scent. Once depleted, wait until the wax is cooled and hard and it should be easily removable from your burner. As this is soy wax you can dispose of it in the same way as your organic waste.

We have a selection of oil / wax melters available for purchase here


Cinnamon: Said to stimulate circulation, reduce stress, relieve pain, fight off infections, improve digestion, and protect against insects.
Clove Bud: Can work wonders in boosting your immunity, its high anti-inflammatory properties can come handy during times of sore throat, cough, cold and sinusitis as well as helping to relieve headaches.
Sweet Orange: Promotes a feeling of happiness and warmth, reducing anxiety and boosting mood. A natural remedy for high blood pressure along with anti-inflammatory properties.

Contains: Cinnamal, Eugenol, Limonene
May cause an allergic skin reaction or skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. Dispose of contents / packaging in accordance with local legislation.